TSM330i
2006 330i, TSM, Black, manual, sport
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 C2, GTI, Z4 3.0si Racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_NSX View Post
Dunno.... but here is a video of it spanking a $250,000 Huracan 4 times

There are countless videos of it walking away from GTR's, Lambos, Ferrari, AMG, etc...

Here is one of it killing a $280,000 458 Spider

Did the same thing to the Aventador
Yup, because the NSX was designed to be a straight line one-trick pony like the Hellcat.

It's not meant to be a straight line drag racer, it's supposed to be a "Supercar." It's overly complicated for the sake of being complicated. They spent nearly 20 years "perfecting" it and now they have to heavily discount it to get people to buy them.

I've said this all along, the hybrid, battery/electric motor crap doesn't work. It makes the car too heavy for it's own good. If they had just come out with a V6TT with no hybrid system and had the option of offering a manual transmission and had a base price $40K - $60K less than what they're asking now, they probably would have sold quite a few more. Not to mention it would have weighed about 500 lbs less too. It would have spoken to the enthusiasts that were supposed to buy the car, but didn't. Porsche saw the light and is now offering a manual in the GT3 due to demand.

Oh, this is where the NSX is supposed to shine, but it doesn't. A standard ZL1 is just as quick around the track Check the time of the ZL1 1LE. The Grand Sport Corvette will run and hide from it as will the GT3. None of them have all the hybrid crap that's supposed to help the car to phenomenal lap times.
https://www.caranddriver.com/feature...storical-data/

Joke.

And you guessed it, I don't like this car at all. Honda screwed it up.
Appreciate 0