View Single Post
      07-12-2019, 12:28 AM   #15
Macboy
Rep
Drives: G20 330d

Its completely rubbish and stupid design. The dashboard is so big showing all relevant info. All cars of the last 100 years have an odometer. Now BMW decided to stop this. You can only access it in the RPM meter section. All the room and zero possibilities. Showing me the street name in a city where I live was probably more usefull according to BMW.

Hate these stupid designs. I mean I can understand the importante of change from analog to digital. But make use of the digital possibilities and make it possible for people to chose the position of these things. And not a 20-year old marketeer and designer who have no idea what they are doing.

I am now driving with a complete black useless space between the gauges where I cannot chose anything. Only that stupid navigation that I already have on the hud and the big screen. A third one was the best they could think off. You can luckily turn it off. But than its a black whole. Forbidding you to add some other relevant info. Why??

I would love to see the odometer there and the number sign recognition for example. Great and clear place. But no. BMW decided it was not.

Cant wait for third parties to crack this idiocracy.
Appreciate 0