View Single Post
      06-12-2019, 06:39 AM   #134
DonaldPump
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Actually, from 2016-2018 I was all aboard the Trump Train but more recently have grown increasingly frustrated with regards to the wall, spending, and the "America First" promises that seem to have come and gone. While conservatives are being banned in mass across multiple online platforms he is silent. With that being said, he's done a great job with the middle east (as long as we don't end up in Iran for crying out loud), the economy, prison reform, and he at least tried with N Korea which is more than a lot can say. The man made the song "rocket man" tolerable, that's something right?

But what are my options here? Voting for anyone with a D next to their name in 2020 is a vote for socialized healthcare, open borders, lawlessness, trans kids, insanity, degeneracy. Or go with a safer vote, Biden the pedo?

Libertarian would obviously be my first option, and that vote would be wasted. So I will be voting for Trump in 2020 because it's the best I'm going to get. I also believe he will likely be the last republican president. And yes, he will win 2020.

But regarding my signature, no I don't believe DT and his team will be helping to fight against those "principalities and powers". Kushner has too much power and is all too cozy with the swamp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVB-AMG View Post
DonaldPump :

Actually, TDS is just a silly Republican acronym for more and more Americans realizing that they have been duped by a con man, a carnival barker and increasingly deranged narcissistic, pathological liar.
They are seeking someone, maybe anyone who they believe will be better than Trump, to vote for in 2020.

I am surprised in your feelings, since your signature would lead a rational observer to think that you would recognize when you were fooled and would want to correct that mistake.....

Ephesians 6:12, KJV: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

AVB-AMG

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” - Voltaire
Eriphill762.50
AVB-AMG35.00