09-06-2021, 07:35 AM   #9
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Nothing new sustainability is the new fashion and will continue to be so, if BMW want to stay relevant among new buyers this is the way to go.

Some other brands might hang on for a certain amount of time and keep the old ways of making cars, but in the end they all will be forced this way to survive or go to the grave.

You can see this shift all over the world it is a must whether we like it or not.

Plastics needs to be reused, materials recycled. But all of this is fine in my opinion and the words they speak are nice to hear, but as long as the world is depended on China and other countries for cheap labour, i see this as just empty promises because you are just moving the problem to another country.

But then again if an M-car costs almost fully loaded well over 50-70 000 US dollars today imagine the cost if all materials was gathered in the country it is being made in and only western works force would be working to get the materials for all the cars, then it would cost so much more but then we could at least do it with a "clean" consciences. Imagine an M2 Costing 80 000:- base cost without options.

But i doubt that will happen.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 0