Thread: UK M440i build
View Single Post
      12-06-2021, 11:56 AM   #15
MontyP
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e

For what it is worth, I ordered my 2022 M440i back in June. It was to arrive in September. Then October. Then November. I actually received a message from the dealer in October advising that the car had left Germany and was on the boat en-route to Halifax. I was told the total time would be approximately 2 weeks (optimistic in my opinion but, as they say, hope springs eternal). Alas, a month later I received the following message:

"However, it seems the car is still at Germany Port. My system showed it was on boat with expected delivery in November at one point and then reverted back to German Port. BMW gave us an update while I was away and it seems your car as well as several others are stuck at the port waiting for a recall to be performed. It seems there was a supplier issue with a batch of modules and they are waiting for the part to be corrected before it ships from Germany. They did not provide us with an ETA on this retrofit."

Almost a month later and no change in status. I wonder if others are affected in a similar manner.

Sigh!
Appreciate 0