View Single Post
      07-10-2019, 05:04 AM   #30
tricky6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackers View Post
Just ordered a 330e, due for delivery mid September according to BMW Genius.

Paying 41% tax plus lower bandings in Scotland makes you focus on the battery range. Certainly it is very reasonable compared to my current Mercedes C300h.

The M Sport I have opted for has 18' non run flats so should qualify for the 41 mile 8% next year. Although I get differing answers from BMW as to whether it does.
So BMW clarified the BIK to me last week, only the 330e SE (on 17" wheels) has the 8% BIK, all other models are 12%. Their website is completely misleading, I also interpreted that a standard M Sport on 18" non-RFT would be 8% but apparently not... Did you manage to get a test drive on an M Sport with 18" non-RFT? I found it pretty bumpy.

How have you found your c300h? I had a 300h AMG estate a few years ago, I think BIK was 13% at the start (2015) but rapidly ramped up :-( A nice car and I used to average mid 50's MPG but it was terribly unreliable, I only ran it for 20k miles but it went through two hybrid batteries and lots of other stuff broke. Hoping the BMW will be more reliable but they don't seem to be doing so well here either these days...
Appreciate 1