Drives: BMW 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by R99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownRoyal79 View Post
EDIT: 374 x 36mm front slotted disc, 345 x 24mm rear slotted disc

https://www.schmiedmann.com/en/catn-ol?q=34112450161
I know this information already!

As I said the G20 only gets the 374mm M Perf option, not the 395mm.

As for the rear, if you have the M Sport blue brakes already, then this M Perf kit just supplies you an identical caliper - just painted red - with the addition of a dimpled / slotted disc.

The same applies to m340i owners who may have optioned the front 374mm blue M Sport brakes already - this kit simply adds an identical caliper body - but painted red!!

It's a waste of money if you already have the 374mm brake kit in M sport format. You can literally paint your calipers, add the M Perf rotors and you have an identical set up to the one you linked, for less cost.

If you have 348mm M Sport brakes then again you are simply replacing your rear caliper with an identical size with this kit.... only the front will increase in size to 374mm.

My point was simply that there are much cheaper ways to add either 374mm or 395mm, and you are not limited by the red only colour of the M Perf kit!
The red M-Performance brakes are the same size as the the blue brakes that are included in the track handling package. The only question is, are they the same caliper with different paint? Same pads?

It would be really lame if BMW slapped some red paint on the SAME calipers, gave you some slotted (not drilled) rotors and called it M-Performance.
Appreciate 0