02-03-2015, 10:38 AM   #808
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwzimm View Post
Honestly, it is all just media hype. Any team in their right mind would never put pride ahead of winning the damn Superbowl.

After reading a few of the post game analyses of the situation I do understand the reasoning behind the call now. With 3 downs left and 23 seconds to go with only 1 timeout it is a tricky situation. You do not have enough time for 3 running plays. You also want to leave the other team with no time left on the clock. Given those two factors, one of your plays has to be a pass. What happened here is that Butler pulled off an amazingly athletic and skillful play on the ball that only happens rarely.

It is easy to sit back on Monday morning and pick apart the decisions that were made. In this case they made a call they had practiced and planned for and came up against a terrible stroke of bad luck.
Yeah. I can see disgruntled fools out there creating conspiracy theories. If a team has THE opportunity t win the Biggest Sporting Event on the planet.. Twice in a row... They ain't squandering that shit for egos.

Hey... By the way... What ever happened to that guy Tr3vor, aka, Seattle's biggest fanboy that used to post here?