premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianride View Post
What deal did u get for your Giulia Ti? And what quotes u got on 330i M sport?

My 2021 330i was purchased $6.5k off MSRP, while M340i owners here posted $9k MSRP.

Assuming those discounts were available to u, would u have picked G20 instead?
$500/mo with $0 DAS. MSRP roughly $48k. I was picky, only wanted Red with brown leather. More mundane color schemes were cheaper.

On 330 M sport best offer I was getting was $560/mo + $3000 DAS. Same MSRP. Again I was picky, only wanted Portimao Blue.

This was in June of this year so not a good time to get a new car. But the Alfa deal was pretty strong. Of the 6-7 dealers in my region, only this one dealer was offering these numbers. I did the whole Leasehackr thing so negotiated pretty hard with BMW and Alfa.

And yeah Alfa is certainly very rare in comparison. I've read the overwhelming majority of their sales are just in three markets: LA, NYC, and Miami. If I got the same offer on both I'd still opt for the Alfa. It comes down to three things: unique driving experience (go-kart handling, insanely quick steering), uniqueness factor, and distinctly Italian vibe of the car. I figured I had the rest of my life to drive a BMW or Porsche, so may as well go Italian for a bit. Italian cars, for all their flaws, certainly have a lot of passion and national pride baked into them.
I remember back in 2019 when I was looking at the Alfa Giulia Ti Sport which was around 50k was like 400-450 a month to lease. Had good deals then but now… well not so much.
Appreciate 0