Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
lol 56k 330i
I'll take a G30 5er for that instead. Thank you
blows my mind why anyone would buy these cars new... 1 year later; they are 10k off
Because used cars suck. They are typically beat up demo vehicles, been in an accident, have botched up paint work that doesn't show until you've been driving it for a few months, mechanical or electrical gremlins, etc. I'd rather pay $10k more and not worry about any of the problems associated with used cars. Especially used dealership trade-ins or "Certified" Pre-owned vehicles. Buying a good, honest used car from a private owner is a different story, but it takes an insane amount of effort and time to hunt down a good one. Been there, done that with new, dealer used, and private used cars. I will only buy new cars from now on unless I'm buying a classic car where I don't have the option to buy new.
i bought a cpo version of a car that was 2.5 years old for 55% of the price... car has been perfect and has a 100k mile warranty from the manufacturer... if u wanna deal w this ripoff and can lose 25k in 2 years without asking questions; then this is the right ride for u...