Joro2819
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 750LI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSky702 View Post
Who thinks it's a full M???

Yes, it's very close to/or better than some former Ms... that's a fact. No, I don't expect it to better a G80, for obvious reasons. But, "they" need to get over that fact.

Yes it wears and M sport badge straight from the factory, so YES it's a real M (sport) car in that sense of the word. I didn't stick the badge on by myself, ok??

Bottom line, people need to get over themselves...
I can guarantee you, in normal daily driving (99% of my life at this point) your Mx will not outperform an Mxxx... so in that regard who has the better car??
Enjoy what you have an stop worrying about it, or simply leave the manufacturer and pick a different brand if it causes that much heartache.

Go over to the M (F80) forum and watch the bickering over M vs Comp. Pkg. vs CS!! Now that is laughable!! When does it end???
I agree with you 100%, I am also sick of the it's not a M car and it should not have M badging and it dilutes the brand. My money, if I want to spend money for a M Performance vehicle, I can. After all, we still live in America.
Something to think about, if someone were concerned about diluting the brand, they should stop buying BMW and go over to Ferrari or Koenigsegg if they can afford to, if not, shut up and deal with it.
Appreciate 0