View Single Post
      09-07-2019, 03:54 PM   #13
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
This is a topic that really gets my blood pressure going. Seeing families out "together" but the three kids, mom, and dad are all glued into their phones. No one talks to each other. They don't even make eye contact with the server when they place their order. The problem is the computer in a pocket no longer allows a task to take place in a specific setting.

Need to type out an E-mail? Well, don't need to go to my office and power on the PC in a specific time and place; I'll just do it here while I'm supposed to be having family time.
Want to have a conversation with someone two thousand miles away? Well, I don't need to step out to make a phone call; I can just text that person right now while I'm half(quarter?)-heartedly interacting with the person in front of me.
Ready to buy those sweet boxer shorts you've been hearing about? Don't need to go to the store, I'll pull the store out of my pocket and order it while I'm buried in my phone at the DMV!

I'm over it. I really am. Full ready for my ranch in the hills. My wife probably wouldn't like the lack of internet, though
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410784.50
King Rudi13154.00