Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
You could almost certainly easily flip 2 of them later if you decide not to go. Not sure the prices will get as crazy as a game in Atlanta with 2 SEC teams playing, but should still be a valuable ticket even if teams from East / Midwest have to travel. So, yeah, since it's a trusted source, I think you should strongly consider buying 2 ticket packages rather than waiting.

Interesting QB competitions this Spring in many places. I'm hoping Perry can step up and take over for us at Miami. Rosier was the only logical choice last year and came through in some big games but was painful to watch by the end of the season. Elsewhere, FSU, FL, Alabama, Clemson and GA (among others) could see starters replaced, in some cases by true Freshmen. I'll believe it when I see it as it is a tough position to see a Freshman take over.
I don't see Emory Jones winning the position at FL, and I'll be shocked from Fromm loses his spot.
Agree on Fromm. Not sure about FL since their offense has struggled and they have a new coach. I'd like to seem them continue to struggle no matter who wins the job.

Tickets to the game in Atlanta were insane:

http://fortune.com/2018/01/02/2018-n...ticket-prices/