United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 330i xDrive M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzdial View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclingBroStyle View Post
I'm incredibly frustrated with BMW and the connected drive department. It's on acceptable to to make people pay for a subscription along with a $60,000 car and have software that's not ready for prime time. I mean this product was at least partially working, when I purchased the car 1 month ago up until they did this migration at the very least they need to put out a notice to the public or a memo explaining what's going on and an expected timeline for resolution I'm surprised nobody has written an article about this
Each department blames each other, between BMW Assist and ConnectedDrive. Throw in the BMW Genius bunch, and none of them have their story straight. It is a bit ridiculous.

I wasted too many calls and emails this past week to try to get a solution or answer to something I knew wasn't going to happen. I'll try again in a week or two. But I will damn sure get a free month extension!
I'm calling customer relations. According to the last BMW Assist person there was in fact a letter sent out in May acknowledging the issue. And allegedly they are waiting for the tech department to assess the issues at which point they will issue another letter with the timeline for fixing the problem. Which if you ask me is BS because I haven't received a single letter. I was told to call customer service to inquire about being compensated.
BMW CCA #522637 use me as a referral for BMW CCA
Appreciate 1
xraymd306.50