View Single Post
      01-28-2020, 05:29 PM   #10
Burrcold
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR335 View Post
I see you had both an S4 and S5 previously. How would you compare the 340 to those? I'm currently on the fence between a 340xi and an S5 Sportback.

I prefer the styling and interior of the Audi, but am seriously tempted by the performance of the 340.

The one factor making it difficult for me is the tire situation. No run-flats on the Audi and you get a spare under the trunk floor. BMW's solution of either giving up half your trunk for a spare or just taking your chances without doesn't work for me, so I'm looking at RFTs on the 340 which likely kills the 19" wheels I want.
The only thing I like better better is the exterior styling of the S5 Sportback. That's it. Everything else, in my opinion, is superior in the M340i. Okay maybe the stereo in the S5 and S4 were slightly better, but that's it. Many will disagree, but I also feel like the interior is nicer (better screwed together, more modern tech and design, and I find the seats to be better as well...maybe the S5 sport seats look better but that's it).
Appreciate 0