Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsidedownfunnel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyg20M View Post
M3/4 owners will come up with a thousands different reasons why this M4 got smoked by a so called "watered down" M car. 😂😂 Just wait.... I. Guessing this one we can blame it on the drivers! 🏎💨🚗 hahaha JK!

No it's just cannibalism - manufactures always make the predecessors faster!

Now once the G80 drops it will definitely be faster than the G20 off the line.
RWD vs AWD, Manual (based on the launch), bad launch (went sideways shifting into 2nd). Even if it was a DCT, it was a terrible tire spinning launch.

If you think drag times are important, then those things I listed are not just excuses. They are very important to such a one dimensional comparison as a drag race.
I agree there are million different variables which come into play when drag racing, but in a real world situation if an M3/4 tries me at a light I'm smoking em. #Facts

Regardless of Drag times or track times - your average consumer doesn't even see a drag-strip, but if that helps you sleep at night 👌🏾🤣!

I figured this video would be controversial and couldn't wait for someone to prove the m340i is the all around better car when it comes to tech, engine, trans ect.

I hate to say it, but the M4 failed yet again to put that power down resulting in a "L"! Sorry bud.
Appreciate 1
Vervain397.50