06-27-2019, 01:02 PM   #57
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
Still is a new car and if repaired without knowing, what is the harm?

I consider myself a true car enthusiast and have never been able to tell where the PDR was done on a car. Good PDR people leave no trace

Alas, if there is a trace (they have to drill a door or something), then I'm sure they will note it. But at the end of the day, lots of things happen to the car from and during the time the car is made till it reaches the new buyers sticky fingers and it is still considered new and sometimes that means it was repaired.
Don’t know about you but I am able to see if someone did something to my new car. And I will never accept one.
When I pick up my vehicle from the dealership I am doing a 20 minutes at least inspection. They scratch it, the buy it an I always put them to inspect it and take pictures when I drop it.
It happened to me once with a brand new vehicle, took delivery, did a thorough inspection at home and observed some PDR work; asked to return the vehicle. Got refused, sued them, they took the vehicle back and paid me the price of another one for all the hassle.
I will never ever accept a car that was tempeed with even if is a small mirror scratch. I pay new, I want new.
Otherwise, deliver it or sell it to whoever buys your story. Period.

Last edited by Teutonic; 06-27-2019 at 01:08 PM..
Appreciate 0