Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
Mine told me I could expect to have my vehicle within 90 days. I also put down a deposit and the SA I'm working with seems pretty well versed with how the process goes. He seems confident I should receive my vehicle by the end of Feb at this point.

On another note, if it takes longer than the 3 months, I bet we could get even better deals on the M340i towards the end of the MY2020 production. Might not be all bad. Crappy part is trying to be patient for that long lol.
oh sorry I misunderstood I thought you said you weren't getting an allocation for 3 months. Did they give you a production number and an expected build start date? if you got a production number and a production date from the dealer then you have an allocation.. if you don't, then them promising you a car at the end of February and you not having the production number and production week yet- sounds skeptical to me... I would ask your dealer again to clarify how they know you can have a car in February when you don't even have the allocation production number and expected build date... anyways good luck with your order hope you get it when you want and your dealer comes through
Yes that's correct, I don't have an allocation yet. He just said in his experience it usually takes around 3 months but most times not longer. I ordered it 11/30 and said he's hoping to have a production week assigned this week.

The last few orders through there were a little over 2 months from start to finish but that was a few months ago before allocations were running thin. The 90 day wait time was in line with what all 3 of the MN dealerships told me so I'm sure it's just a waiting game at this point. He did say if for some reason it did take longer than the 3 months, they'd likely still honor my trade in value. I've heard the plant shuts down for a couple weeks during Xmas, so really hoping to get more info prior to that!
Appreciate 1
BMW11278.00