View Single Post
      05-20-2020, 11:47 AM   #5
Savageenterprise
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 (E93)

Garage List
I've always loved Acuras and have had one in my household since I started driving. My first car and true love was a 95' Acura legend in a metallic Champagne with Tan leather. Man was that car so ahead of it's time...Over the years I've also owned a 96' TL, 99 Integra GSR (5spd), 05' TL, 12' TSX and currently in the stable an 18' RDX.

I've always loved Acura's perfect blend between sport and luxury, especially at their price point. I really wanted a 6spd TL-s back in 07-08 but they were near impossible to find when I was in the market for another car.

Anyway, I think it's great they're bringing the Type S moniker back. With Acura's a Type S is typically a completely overhauled car, not just a badge. Hopefully they stay true to their roots by doing the same with the TLX but I doubt it will have a manual transmission option which is a large disappointment. Looking forward to the reveal next week