Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i

Garage List
2014 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP911 View Post
What are you guys smoking to create these visual hallucinations? Look at the pics sq86 posted. Not a single similarity other than the color, which is actually not similar either since OP's pics are photoshopped or have the color tinted for some reason. Portimao blue does not look like this in real life.

The outline of the tail lights, the internal bulb design of the tail lights, the side profile and character lines, the exhaust, the lip spoiler, etc. are all completely different!! Again, what are you tripping on and why are you guys totally stuck on the whole Lexus thing? It's beyond old at this point. If you're going to mock the design, at least point out some objective evidence to back up your claim. Otherwise, just making generic comments and posting pics that basically contradict your statements just makes you look like a bunch of butthurt Lexus fanboys.
I don't think the G20 looks like a Lexus, especially in person. However, you can't change what people see. I'm sure a lot of people are just having a little fun with it, too.
Appreciate 0