Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidipompi View Post
I'm currently still paying off my BMW. (It's hard being a college student, having a job, and now it's gonna be real harder to deal with you)

Didn't say I was buying tires.

But if you are gonna assume it's gonna make an ASS(of)U(and)ME

Was supposed to get my pads replaced since
they had a groupon for $85 but it didn't go as planned.

Had my brake pads and rotors replaced with the brake fluid flushed which cost $600 (6months no interest)
My lower control arms need to be fix and was qouted $1400, didn't have the money so I applied for a credit card and was approved for $700 (which I used for the $600 repair)

I don't plan to make another purchase with the card until I'm done paying the $600.

So all i'm asking is that can I use the same card for a different purchase. He said it was a Citi Bank credit card.

Still scratching?
You are financing a 12 year old BMW? What can possibly go wrong? These cars are high maintenance bitches, have cash put aside just for maintenance issues. And on a 330 all fluids and filters should have been replaced already. As well as the belt and pullies, which can destroy your engine if the belt shreds off. It would be a good idea to find out when your gaskets and water pump where replaced as well.
Not worried, I have money aside for that before I bought the car.
This just came outta no where.
Appreciate 0