tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
if we could only be as smart as you.

I may not be an english instructor, but I am a professional bullshitter and its patently clear within as little as 30 seconds when a speaker only accepts their conclusion as absolute and wont accept any other conclusions, and then continues to just throw a ton of extra fluff to cover up that fact.

Im not going to go through the Wells report and pull out quotes, because, frankly, i dont care nearly as much as you do apparently. All my posts have been pointed towards the fact that the report does not clearly show any wrongdoing. You bring out little excerpts that fit your theory, but ignore the ones that don't.

Doesnt matter anyway, as the case will get overturned in court. The NFL hasnt had the best track record when their suspensions appeals are heard by actual courts, and not Goodell court. And since you like examples, Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Jonathan Vilma....
How would you know that insofar as you haven't "gone through" it? You claimed to have read it, so how hard can it be to find the points in with which you take exception? You write of the "excerpts" I cite to support my assertions, yet cite none that support yours.

And you see, that's why I have yet to accept your arguments. So far, you've made only unsupported assertions. Well, any fool can do that. You gripe about proof, yet offer no specific examples of proof that supports your claims.

Red:
I'd suspected as much, but I'd refrained from saying so. I no longer have to wonder what grade of BS-er you are. You've told us all in no uncertain terms.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0