Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Don't have on yet.. I'm about 4hrs into the game.. Been doing mostly exploring and some side missions.. Right now I'm clearing out this factory full of bandits.. I'm all nice and snug in my power armor though so I'll be ok.. Besides that I been doing most of my business out of the gas station (Red Rocket, I think it's called). I have been slowly building up the settlement that the minuteman headed of to (the one where you start the game, your original home)..
Nice yeah the gas station is a decent location, just not that good for settling since not much ground to plant food and no real access to water I dont think... That settlement where your home is, is def a solid place to start until you get more advanced locations like the castle (end of minute men missions).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Your settlement looks awesome!

I've built my primary structure and some close in defences so far. Need to start expanding the fenceline a bit...

This is my first time playing a Fallout game so it's a kinda steep learning curve...
Nice and yeah same here, I have looked up countless tips and tricks pages and videos lol they are super helpful. If you need any advice let me know!