View Single Post
      07-07-2020, 06:18 PM   #16
Ventura24G20
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 23 BMW G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G20330IRolo View Post
We understand but we only say JB+ because its the safest route to not voiding a lease warranty. Depending on your dealership they may or may not any more modifications slide like your "Exhaust, Intake, ecu, etc" comment... anything that touches that ecu will most likely void you. Theres this free mod everyones been doing with their 330i g20s and its to keep your exhaust valves open all the time to maximize the sound look it up on YouTube on how to leave them open its literals a 30 second job that maximizes exhaust sound on cold start with extra burbles. All it really is, is unplugging the valve opener/closer it won't trigger any CEL or void anything and when you want just plug It back in. As far as intake is concerned that's a green light for sure they don't care too much but make sure you keep your original version of whatever you replace in case they are stingy about it. Ive done a JB+,permanent open valves, and a cold air intake and the car easily gained 45ish hp and 40 tq. These are the mods I did to my lease 330i to be on the safe side but as far as downpipe is concerned I wish I could do that but i don't want to yet. Your only exhaust option is possible an m sport one from bmw themselves and have them install it at your bmw dealership because its their product and they don't mind because it'll be on file that they approved it. Some Dinan products can also be installed at BMW. One extra mod you might want to do your car is getting lightweight wheels and tires because those Run Flats that they come equipped with seriously slow down the car when aiming for performance. Run Flats are heavy as f*ck compared to other tires. Hope this helps.
Hey which intake did you end up installing?
Appreciate 0