///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 535i MSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
Love it. Love the Panda look too. Congrats on beautiful build. Would love it in my garage. Only thing I do not understand is how they can put official M color logo badge on a non M car. That's like putting an RS badge on non RS Audi. Or AMG on non AMG. Or an SS badge on a base Camaro, a Cobra snake on a base Mustang , SRT on a base Challenger.. etc, I could go on and on . Not one of those manufactures does that though. Why does BMW dilute an iconic top tier performance badge?
Actually, the badges on the car don't bother me as it's an M Performance car and not "just" an M sport, but I don't like the idea that the M seat belts are now optional on non-M cars. There should be some elements that are reserved just for M cars I feel and the M belts are a nice touch...

I remember that before BMW started with the M Sport name, the line was simply "sport" and the only M badges, were the tiny stickers on the wheels. My wife once had a 2004 E46 touring - a 330d Sport complete with 204PS and 410Nm (and only 4 ///M badges 🤣🤣&#129315
///M "performance"

Appreciate 0