View Single Post
      01-14-2019, 11:35 AM   #201
praxis218
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_Ice View Post
I guess I'm trying to build something similar to my current 2017 340i xDrive which had an MSRP of $66,545 (including destination) but the big difference is that there were a lot of incentives when I bought my car in October 2016 (so right when the 2017s came out) - my sales price was $57,930 (based on going back on the documentation). I'm assuming this included all of my rebates (Corporate Fleet rebate of $1500, and Conquest cash of $1000) - I think I paid $60,430 before the incentives.

My build sheet included Metallic Paint, Cold Weather Pkg, Driver Assistance Pkg, Driver Assistance Plus Pkg, Lighting Pkg, Technology Pkg, Active Cruise Control, Apple CarPlay, Black Kidney Grille, M-Performance Power & Sound Kit (MPPSK).

I suppose I could eliminate a lot of the options to get the price down.

With BMW doing away with the ability to combine incentives and the increase in pricing, I expect that same build will be close to, if not over $70k. I'll have to see what kind of discounts off MSRP are available (if any) - but with increased interest rates, unless BMW helps out a lot with the residuals - the monthly is going to be expensive.
A lot of that is included in tiers now. For example the technology package doesn't exist anymore. What I quoted had most of that.
Appreciate 0