View Single Post
      10-16-2020, 03:28 PM   #39
COBodom
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 540i

I am very much looking forward for BMW, a brand synonymous with performance, to finally offer just that, performance that can smoke Tesla.

If you ask me, right now getting an M car almost defeats the purpose. Sure, you will be the loudest in the street, your car will not look like a soap bar on wheels (Tesla) and if you track your car, which most do not or do it twice a year max, then maybe an M car makes senses. Otherwise your killing machine will get serious spanking by a soccer mom in Tesla sipping golden caramel macchiato with almond organic milk...venti of course.

BMW please deliver an M car that can put Tesla in its place without having to learn a multi step launch control which may or may not work, break torque the car, pray you get traction and don't lose precious milliseconds, none of that please. I want a BMW to deliver performance with the same ease Tesla is delivering it now. Think Netflix user friendliness as opposed to long gone Blockbuster.

In short, looking forward to the next electric or highly electrified M5. Hope it comes right on time when my new lease is up.