View Single Post
      03-10-2024, 08:28 AM   #1515
dudley@07726
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 MB E400 Cp, 2016 Audi A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebMaximus View Post
Interesting to read, reflecting my situating exactly where I was considering the i4 M50 but for the same reason you mention lost my appetite when I heard I would had to wait for about 15 months to have the car delivered. This was when it had just been released. Maybe the situation has improved since.

Anyway, last summer I ordered the LCI version of the M340i and had it delivered November last year and I couldn't be more happy! Absolutely amazing car and I LOVE the sound of the B58!!

Had a 2014 M235i and that was a great car as well but the new M340i with all new technology, having 4 doors this time and lots of space when needed with the Touring model I got...couldn't really be more pleased and like you say...so happy I didn't end up buying the i4.

Now I can't wait to get the summer tyres back on since I only had one day to enjoy them before I had to switch to winter tyres back in November last year.
It bothered me to have to wait so long (like you said) for the i4. I didn't like that there was a good probability (right or wrong) that I was going to end up with a model with less range than new models coming out in 15 - 18 months when I would be receiving the i4.