View Single Post
      01-27-2020, 08:13 AM   #28
SuperEvilGenius
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBJ View Post
Also that's so cool that you got the roller shades! I had these on my F30 and am a bit bummed that they weren't available on the G20.

It's too late now to spec it as my car is being built as we speak but how did you go about specifying it as I couldn't find any info online about it?

The rollers are surprisingly useful, my dad has them in his X3, great for long drives during the summer. Pretty bummed I can't get them, guess I'll have to go old school.

OMG trying to get specific details online or through a dealer was an absolute pain. I basically ended up using the BMW configurator from various different countries to try and piece together what all the options were because not all regions get the same options or packages. And even then I still missed things, only the dealer knew about the exclusive package, didn't find that anywhere in my research.
I tried asking the dealer but not even they had one for the 330e back in May since BMW HQ hadn't sent them out yet. I think now you can ask a dealer and they will give u the a list all of the packages and options for AU.
Appreciate 0