Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFNATIK View Post
Thanks for the added perspective. I actually agree that the 6MT has evolved as you stated. That's probably what the Frank n' Beans guy was trying to get at, but you said it more eloquently
I think my initial response was quite eloquent and well reasoned. Subsequent responses perhaps not so much.

Simply put, you're missing the impact of the 6MT on the decision to buy the lesser car. You thanked this guy for the "added perspective" (while taking a shot at my username) and dismissed my comments. Not the finest conduct I've seen on these forums, but certainly not the worst.

Please read my initial response again.
Quote:
Quote:
I probably should have added a disclaimer that not everyone falls into one of those buckets b/c there's always exceptions.
Again, I am saying that you're dead wrong, not that there are exceptions to your conjecture.
Very eloquent and classy response there...

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the added perspective. I actually agree that the 6MT has evolved as you stated. That's probably what the Frank n' Beans guy was trying to get at, but you said it more eloquently
I think my initial response was quite eloquent and well reasoned. Subsequent responses perhaps not so much.

Simply put, you're missing the impact of the 6MT on the decision to buy the lesser car. You thanked this guy for the "added perspective" (while taking a shot at my username) and dismissed my comments. Not the finest conduct I've seen on these forums, but certainly not the worst.

Please read my initial response again.
Perhaps you meant the same as xlover, but when I read it, his wording is better at making that point. At least from my perspective.

And when you say someone is dead wrong when they respond to your post and acknowledge the points you made, you probably should be prepared to get some funny comments in return...
Appreciate 2
MFNATIK3498.00