View Single Post
      08-24-2018, 12:36 AM   #106
JamesWWIII
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i Coupe

Garage List
Yeah, yeah...we got it, dude. “Haters gonna hate” “Everything isn’t black or white” “What about other schools?” “There’s no charge”, deflect, deny, blah, blah, blah...

Got anymore cliched drivel you care to use to try to spin this utter embarrassment in favor of your favorite college football program? Notice I didn’t say school, because I’m pretty certain now that you never attended OSU. Is this the absolute best you’ve got?

Some Suckeye homer who writes books about OSU football for a living reports what other homers like you think is BREAKING NEWS with regard to the abused wife’s mother, and then a real journalist continues to blast away with text messages that blow that weak shit up. No wonder Urban Cryer deleted years worth of texts from his phone, huh? Or do you have some sort of twisted excuse for why he did that? You think McMurphy is just manufacturing all these texts? How do you explain the mother’s angry texts to Smith?

If there was really nothing going on here but “he said, she said” and a woman’s vindictive attempt to ruin a man’s life, why did Meyer fire Smith? Why is Meyer suspended at all?

Last edited by JamesWWIII; 08-24-2018 at 12:41 AM..
Appreciate 0