Rep
Drives: BMW G20 3 Series 320D XDRIVE M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3661 View Post
Just a quick update on this one.

So my car has been in the dealers for 2 weeks now, yes 2 weeks!!!

Had a call today telling me that they loaned another 3 series to test the update on and guess what, it's also removed the welcome lights! Now some poor person has the same issue has me.

Anyway, still not fixed and they don't know how to fix it so picking it up tomorrow and they are waiting for BMW to release a fix, how long will that be I hear you ask.

I was told they have no idea so back to square one!
Ah bollox. Carry a torch Mate. You bought the car, suck it up! You’ll be expecting Connected Drive to work next.
Lol I actually never had any issues with connected drive, even my remote view has always worked so that's one bonus.

Suppose I'll just see what BMW come back with but if it was working before they updated it I don't see why it shouldn't work now and the welcome lights is just one of a number if issues with the system.
BMW 320D XDRIVE Mineral White, M-Sport Plus Pack, Tech Pack, Premium Pack, Visibility Pack, Comfort Pack, Live Cockpit Professional, Connected Package Professional, Driving Assistant Professional & Parking Assistant Plus
Appreciate 0