View Single Post
      12-03-2019, 02:46 PM   #18
BMW11
Captain
Rep
Drives: M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG20i View Post
Just got a follow up email from the original dealership in Tallahassee, FL. jchristoph@crowncars.com is the client advisor/genius:

<newponcho455@gmail.com>
1:00 PM (1 hour ago)
We don't know yet. Many variables to consider.

<jchristoph@crowncars.com> wrote:
Other options as far as different vehicles?

<newponcho455@gmail.com>
12:54 PM (1 hour ago)
No thanks. I will look into other options.

<jchristoph@crowncars.com> wrote:12:52 PM (1 hour ago)
Just wanted to reach out and tell you that production is still paused for European build M340’s which is where individual paint cars are built… However, there are North American M340’s available if you are willing to explore other color options that are within the color pallet. Please let me know if this is an option for you.

<jchristoph@crowncars.com> wrote: Tue. Nov. 5th
Can’t place an order at this time… There are plenty available from other dealers just not in the color you are looking for. I can’t say for sure when production will pick back up but as soon as I know I will let you know. If you would like to explore a different color option, I would love to find it for you and make it yours.

<newponcho455@gmail.com> wrote: Tue. Nov. 5th
So can we not place an order?
Do you have any information as to when there will be chassis available for new 340 orders?

<newponcho455@gmail.com> wrote: Mon. Nov. 4th
That is fine. We are aware it may take 6 months.
We would only entertain a different color if the Purple Silk is not available.

<jchristoph@crowncars.com> wrote: Mon. Nov. 4th
Working on getting the allocation… Would you consider a different color? It looks like BMW isn’t building M340i’s at the moment and we aren’t sure when the next production cycle will begin for that vehicle.
Did they give any reason as to why production is paused on the M340's? I wonder what is going on over there...
Appreciate 0