01-24-2020, 03:50 PM   #10
Rossgazz
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 330I

[QUOTE=VipinLJ;25723741]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossgazz View Post
I just coded off the auto start stop myself. I noticed it now stays off in comfort and sport, but if I switch into eco it turns back on and has to be manually turned off again via the console button. Was this your experience as well or is mine buggered up ?[/QUOYours works exactly like mine did. I tried it today to see if what you said was right. The moment I hit eco pro, the a.s.s light on the console turns off. Put it back in comfort or sport and it still stays off. I have to press the button to turn it back on. It stays on after that until I hit eco pro again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossgazz View Post
I just coded off the auto start stop myself. I noticed it now stays off in comfort and sport, but if I switch into eco it turns back on and has to be manually turned off again via the console button. Was this your experience as well or is mine buggered up ?
Yours works exactly like mine did. I tried it today to see if what you said was right. The moment I hit eco pro, the a.s.s light on the console turns off. Put it back in comfort or sport and it still stays off. I have to press the button to turn it back on. It stays on after that until I hit eco pro again.
Ah ok, appreciate you checking. Thank You !
Appreciate 1
VipinLJ1936.50