02-14-2020, 02:30 PM   #59
mrr_robot
Enlisted Member
Scotland
Rep
Drives: F31 xDrive M spot plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wassap View Post
I thought it was not fixed untill its officially anounced in the budget and then then ratified in the finance bill. To be fair even at this years rate of 16% the 330E is a no brainer.

Im getting my week long demo in 2 weeks so that should be fun to learn about it before i click go, our quotes are valid for a month and thats with the new prices. just need ot decide how many toys i want to pay for lol.

Ive tried the Pug 508,Passat GTE, Superb IV Sport and XC40 hybrid, and none are on a patch on the 330e. the Pug was nice and really well equiped. The A250e and Outlander make the most sense financially but i think ive been infected with the BMW bug now
It is fixed now and HMRC is accepting 0% BIK for all electric and 8% with anything over 40 miles and 12% 30 miles +

Keeping coming back to the A250e for the financial sense .. only if the Mach E was ready to order .. might have been a different option.

I also had a look at 508.. looked really cool but didn't enjoy the test drive.. just didn't feel right
Appreciate 0