View Single Post
      02-15-2020, 07:00 PM   #1
cigaro
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X3 M40i

Got my first BMW this month, an M340i, and have some questions about it

Hi everyone. Signed lease on my first BMW this month, a 2020 BMW m340i and I am so excited to finally be a BMW owner. I do have some questions though that I hoped I could get some opinions on.

What does everyone recommend for cleaning the sensatec seats, as well as the steering wheel? I want to really maintain the steering wheel on this car, I drive a good amount and my previous car the Audi A4, my steering wheel material kind of wore down and became shiny. Would like to avoid that with this one by cleaning and maintaining it more but not sure if theres a product best for the interior.

The car came with run flats on the 792M that I got. I want to change the tires around 3000 miles or so, and I want to go non run flat. It seems the consensus is that Michelin Pilot Sport 4S are the best ones to go with? I live in southern california so its basically always summer here.

Does launch control only work after a certain number of miles is put on the car?

Holy hell this car produces a lot of brake dust, anything people recommend to help at least make it not as crazy as normal ?

My final question is this: What is the next best thing to ceramic coating the car? Obviously it is a lease, and I am definitely interested in doing it but it is quite pricey. What would be the next best thing that would cost less? Just standard details and waxes?

Also in regards to ceramic coating... I have a local shop who I can get a ceramic pro silver package, including full paint correction, windows, trim, wheels, and also a full Rayno Phantom S9 tint job all for 1590 plus tax.

Im wondering everyones opinions on if it is worth it on a lease, especially considering the price seems very reasonable for all of that work from what I have seen online.

Thanks in advance and of course i need to attach a picture of the car if I am going to be asking so many questions. Cheers.

Appreciate 2
themnmd1691.00
A6bullet337.00