03-31-2021, 04:43 PM   #29
rostrata
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '20 M340iX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_m340i View Post
I’m sure it’s due to the check engline light. I will be getting it tuned within the next 2 days and will report back with an update. I was told by the tuner it will fix the issue. As of the check control messages, I will clear them and see if that’s the fix.
Any update? Tuner get it fixed? I sent my DME to Carbahn for the Stage 1 tune. Remote start stopped working. Lights flash. Pumps and what not prime and stops just short of cranking. Then says there’s an error. Folks at Carbahn said only a few 340s were affected. But everything looks nominal on the DME. Called the dealership today to make an appointment a month from now to give them time to poke around and see if anything can be done. After that, I’m going to let the dealer take a peak and see if it is a simple fix or something that occurred during initial flashing. Might have them flash back to stock and then send the DME back and see if they read it nominally when it gets on the bench to be loaded again.

But if you have any info that could help, which is why I asked in the first place, it would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0