tricky6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport+

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky6 View Post
Paul, is this with Arval? I've also had a problem and they finally admitted it was all wrong after I raised a formal complaint with HR.

However they came back and told me "12%" but the number (£4428.71) they've given me would imply 10% which makes me think they're applying the post April 2020 rule on my Sept 2019 car.

16% is £7128 - what I was paying in FY19
14% is £6238 - what I've been paying since April '20
10% is £4428 - what they've told me I will pay going forward, with rebate for over payment to date
8% is £3542 - what I should perhaps pay??

Will try and get the official cert from the supplying dealer and see where that leads.
Sorry the delay in responding...

Should be 8%, assuming the CoC confirmed the 41 miles all electric range based on NEDC. Yes, it was Arval in my case. Problem was twofold. 1) They'd misunderstood the pre April tax was based on electric range too. 2). Not got the electric range off manufacturers.
Same issue. Considering they're meant to be administering the scheme I thought it was pretty piss poor. They wouldn't admit anything was wrong until I got our HR involved via a formal complaint.

I'm now waiting for my conformity cert and will have another go. I'm paying 10% going forward (and due a refund in next months pay) but from reading on here I think it should be 8%.

Is yours an M Sport or an M sport Plus (19" wheels)?
Appreciate 0