View Single Post
      03-01-2021, 09:12 AM   #1
Rodan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2018 6MT LBB M2

Suspension options coming from an M2

I'm seriously considering getting an M340i as some of my family needs have changed and I need a 4 door car. I've been speccing out various options and one I keep coming back to is the M Sport suspension vs. Adaptive.

I've spent some time reading the various threads and not to try to beat a dead horse, but just trying to figure out what I'd be missing out on if I just went with the standard suspension. I did get a chance to test out a 340i which did not have the regular M sport suspension and I found it fairly compliant and comfortable enough and certainly more so than the M2 that I drive daily. It had the run flat tires and I'm definitely looking to get the Cooling and High Performance Tire Package on the vehicle I spec out so that may also change the ride slightly.

Unfortunately, I don't think I've ever driven a car with an adaptive suspension, so not sure I had an idea on how it feels on the road. Tried to find a car in the area that I could test drive that had adaptive, but they seem to be hard to come by.

Any comments are appreciated.
Appreciate 0