Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G16 840i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexM666 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NthKent View Post
Am I reading this correctly? Surely they cannot legally insist you take delivery of a car that doesn’t have all the options you ordered? My bad back makes lumbar support absolutely essential so I would not be able to drive a car without it. This would make me nervous of ever ordering another new car that hasn’t already been built and is in the dealer chain stock.
I have chosen to proceed with the order. The options that they can't provide have been discounted from the price. It's in the small print that they are allowed to do this.

The most frustrating thing is, they are still offering HK audio on the m340d, but If I changed my order to one of these it wouldn't be delivered until October. My reason for choosing the 330d over the m340d is because I don't want the xdrive system.
It might be in the small print, but they cannot legally insist you take a car that isn't delivered as specified. If you're still happy to take the car, I'd be pushing them for further discount on top of the cost of just removing the options, otherwise tell them you'll not be taking it & you want your deposit back.
Appreciate 0