View Single Post
      10-02-2018, 11:39 AM   #37
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma View Post
So using your rather logic I can tell my motorcycle friend... hey listen... you know... if you can just drop your silly preference for only 2 wheels, you'll open up MORE options... to the whole world of cars! Imagine that!
Yeah you're not getting it. It's more like if your friend said he had to have a bike with a color that's unique to one brand. He might be paying more for a slower, less capable bike just because that specific bike is the only one offering something that important to him. If that brand stopped selling bikes in that color but he wanted a bike anyway, it would open up the option for him to explore other bikes that are a better value.

So where people would buy BMWs in the last few years because it's the only one with a manual trans, now they are more free to explore other brands that have more power, cost less, look better, depreciate less, etc. Because either way they won't get the manual trans they wish was offered.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0