View Single Post
      01-14-2021, 03:09 PM   #66
Brad8899
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 430i Grancoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad8899 View Post
Mine rattles as well, ESPECIALLY right after you close it. It sounds like your pressing your knee into an old box spring mattress, not kidding. I took a video of it so I can show the dealer so they don’t hit me with the “could not replicate issue” line. I’ve had the car for 4 months with 3600 miles on it. Dropped it off at the dealer on Thursday for that and along with the speakers popping abs bass randomly cutting out at times ( I have the Harmon Kardon system).
Just an update- I dropped the car off exactly a week ago. Took 3 days for them to tell me that they “couldn’t replicate the issue”. I knew they would say that! I even gave them a video. Anyways, three days later they tell me that so I go to pick it up. I had the shop foreman sit in the car with me on the service drive and showed him within a minute and he said “yeah I can replicate that- I don’t know how you’ve been able to listen to that for two months”. THANK YOU. Just got an update and there is a TSB on this and the first attempt at a fix is a lubricant BMW is sending. If that doesn’t work, they are required to send a follow up video of the noise if still present and then BMW will have to send additional parts.
Appreciate 1