Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rux View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFL View Post
Not at all. He actually really likes the car, even though his final pick is slightly ridiculous (he says he would take an Infiniti Q60 Red Sport instead).
I think he meant he would pick the Red Sport as it's such a value proposition - to him (he likes the value picks in most segments). It's not that it's even remotely close to being as good, but up there with power and he likes the looks of the Red Sport (I've always liked the way the exterior looks as well...just not the atrocious interior).
My last 2 leases were infiniti with my last being q50 red sport. They of course wanted me to take a Q60 RS. The only way i would have taken a Q60 would be a straight 50 percent discount. obviously they said no.

The Infiniti has 1 thing on the BMW, The stereo. Other than that, it's no good. I wish they would invest in their lineup as I see that brand dying off.
That Bose system is not as good as the HK. I too came from a Q50 Red Sport.
See. , I disagree. I have the HK which has broke twice. when it wa working i found the Q50 much better. THE HK gets muddier at high volume. But just like how things look, sound is a preference.

I wonder what that Q50 would be like if it had a better transmission.
I find Bose in general garbage but we all have preferences

The transmission is what's holding the car back severely. It flat out sucks. If it had a ZF 8 speed or Dual Clutch or even a Manual option many would over look the dated interior. The engine is excellent , the transmission is horrendous. It would no doubt be as quick as the M340i if it had a different tranny considering the engine is grossly understated and it's really putting out 430-440HP at the crank.
Appreciate 0