View Single Post
      04-17-2024, 11:56 AM   #13
sjb993
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i XDrive MHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Tok'Ra View Post
I've certainly noticed that after the last ID7 (Pre-LCI) update my car at first would be very keen to engage regen braking when I let off the throttle.

But over time the car seems to have learned that I want the car to coast more when approaching a set of traffic lights that are red.

As for the gearbox, I'm still after 6 months of ownership of my first auto box, still having a few minor issues with it.

For example, (in Comfort mode) every time I turn of the main road into the side road to enter the estate my house is in, the car, even with me off the brakes and back on the throtle again, it will continue to slow to the point it feels like the car is about to stall and I nearly come to an abrupt stop before the car detects that I'm back on the throttle and it starts to pick up again.

But the odd thing is, the rest of the time it's fairly well behaved, it only does this (and consistently) at that junction, and that junction alone
I’m pretty sure 3 Series MHT cars do not have regenerative braking - but please correct me if I’m wrong.
Appreciate 0