View Single Post
      09-28-2020, 03:03 PM   #52
Medjd11
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns N Roses View Post
Finally after a lot of try and error here is my first post and contribution to this forum after I purchased my g20 last year I noticed the lack of equalizer settings on my Base 330i I was thinking no problem I can add one WRONG ! Well after going to numerous places getting quotes and getting non sense amounts from 2k to 4K you can do it because of the ram radio thanks to bimmercode and research on expert mode here is the procedure go to bimmercode to HU MGU HEADUNIT then expert mode from there pic 3002 then look for AUDIO-SYSTEM then change the parameters from alev2-Ram to alev4-Ram code and you got a free working Bowersand Wilkins settings and working equalizer enjoy,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns N Roses View Post
Finally after a lot of try and error here is my first post and contribution to this forum after I purchased my g20 last year I noticed the lack of equalizer settings on my Base 330i I was thinking no problem I can add one WRONG ! Well after going to numerous places getting quotes and getting non sense amounts from 2k to 4K you can do it because of the ram radio thanks to bimmercode and research on expert mode here is the procedure go to bimmercode to HU MGU HEADUNIT then expert mode from there pic 3002 then look for AUDIO-SYSTEM then change the parameters from alev2-Ram to alev4-Ram code and you got a free working Bowersand Wilkins settings and working equalizer enjoy,
WOW! I just coded this to my car. I have the HK sound system and holy moly the sound system is so much better. Incredible! Thank you for finding this!
Appreciate 0