View Single Post
      12-30-2020, 08:34 PM   #5
Lonmon
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i x

Thanks for all the responses! I would love to get some logs, I am used to having that capability from my past experience with SCT flash tools on my Mustangs. Unfortunately this is a local tuner (don't know of any others around) that simply pulls my ecu out of the car, makes tune adjustments and sends me on my way. I am talking to him about buying a Powergate flash tool which I believe may give me more options for logging and having multiple tunes to choose from. That way I don't have to keep driving back and forth to his shop every time I want to change something. I agree with everyone saying a torque limit issue as this is what it feels like to me. I am experienced with 25+ years of working on tuned cars, this is just my first Euro. Especially this modern and advanced with electronic nannys. I am also seriously considering starting all over with Mission now that the DME is unlocked. It seems they have this figured out better then anyone. I really would like to have my remote start back even if it means leaving the key card in the tray. My tuner is also having trouble getting the performance gauges to match. My torque gauge maxes at 560 but the horsepower is still at 400. I know that has zero to do with performance and its just a stupid toy but it still bothers me that they don't match. He has tried to fix it twice without success. Don't get me wrong, the car starts and runs great and is very fast. I still think the $700 price for unlock and tune was worth it but I do want it to drive perfect in all respects, my remote start to work, and my gauges to scale correctly. It looks like to recreate what I have with Mission will cost close to $1200.
H&R Springs
MHD Stage 2 E40
Appreciate 0