03-03-2021, 09:14 AM   #15
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Hey man. I've actually used that Pirelli road hazard warranty when I got a nail in my tire when the car was under a year old and had like 2-3k miles on it. I took it to discount tire and asked them about it after I pulled up the warranty information on it at home the previous day. They were kind enough to honor it after they spoke to Pirelli on how to manage the claim. They took care of it all for me. I just ended up getting the warranty on the tire at discount tires since they basically did this for me on good will since they really didn't need to do shit for me because I never bought tires from them for the new car... all I had to pay was the labor charge and the warranty for the tire. It just took a day to get the tire in since it's not a common runflat they carry in stock at their store.

I'd give it a shot if you have one nearby and ask about it.
Discount Tire is the best. My buddy turned me on to them years ago when he told me how his wife had tire damage and bringing her car into a nearby DT and they fixed her up and didn't charge a dime. She never bought tires from them before. Same thing happened to me a number of years ago, the old nail in the tire situation. I remembered this story so I went to my local DT and sure enough, dudes got me fixed up and patched up said tire and I was on my way without having to pay anything. I too didn't buy my tires from them but I'll tell you what. I've bought tires from them ever since. They know how to take care of customers or make new ones.

ALSO, if you do buy a set of tires from them, go for the extra insurance for 25 bucks and they will replace them, regardless of how the damage happened. I heard about a guy that took his car in to DT and was told by one of the techs working there that his tread was really low and close to needing replacement. He said don't tell anyone I told you this but you can go ahead and puncture it yourself and bring it by and claim it under our warranty and we'll take care of it, no questions asked.
Appreciate 0