View Single Post
      03-24-2021, 10:24 AM   #19
digitallust
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2019 G20 BMW 330i M-Sport

I picked my car from its service today and was surprised to discover the software had been upgraded to 03/2021.40 from 07/2020.54

I was pretty stoked that ACP seem to not drop out anymore.
Drove around to all the usual places where it drops out and it was fine. Started to head home along St George's Terrace and once I reach the Kings Park end it started dropping out like crazy until it ditched ACP altogether and disconnected and wouldn't reconnect.

I gave up and switched on DAB instead : it was good while it lasted.

Not sure if anything else is new, being a dealer update there aren't any release notes.

On the plus side , my sunroof that completed shat itself a week earlier was fixed. They said it took two hours to calibrate.

Apparently I have a four week wait for a whole new wing mirror assembly to be sent from Germany. It was working fine until the night before it's service then just died. Along with my key. I must of jinxed myself when I spoke to them a week earlier I told them I've had 12 months of trouble free motoring haha

Interested to hear on any other changes within 03/2021.xx if anyone has received it.

NB: connected drive app seems work spot on and instantly, still not showing the software update menu
Retired - 2018 - Range Rover Velar SE D240
Retired - 2015 - Mercedes Benz C250d AMG Line W205
Appreciate 0