View Single Post
      06-27-2018, 04:42 PM   #99
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
I've had my Lincoln for 3 months and after the honeymoon phase wore off I've been itching to replace it. Along the way I drove many cars (5 BMW and 1 Audi) but I've yet to find the good one to replace it with. I drove a E46 M3 Vert, N54 and N55 E90 LCI's (want to try the coupe still), F32 428i xDrive and of course my car back home the F10 525d xDrive. I also drove a long list of cars (which I keep track of), from a '86 Foxbody with a Mark 8 swap in it (shift into third to chirp wheels!) to a chevy silverado etc the range is huge. I've yet to find "the one" that I'd sell my left nut to get.

I have a few ideas on what I might consider trading the boys in for but I haven't driven them yet.
I think I somehow broke myself though because my dream car when I was 9-10 (E46 M3) has failed to amaze me. Maybe because it was a vert with the SMG but it felt too... sedated. The E90 was nice but felt like the power steering went out, in both instances. the N55 also felt like a very lazy engine. It honestly might be a case of "don't meet your heroes" because literally every BMW I've driven has managed to underwhelm me greatly.

Even though i love cars I decided to get into other stuff that moves.
Appreciate 0