View Single Post
      03-01-2020, 08:42 PM   #201
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

The 5.2s I mentioned was measured by the obdlink app I got along with the dongle I bought. This run was done yesterday with a full tank of fuel and my wife along with me (was using the app for the very first time and wanted to see how it worked). Also, this was done on a road that has a slight uphill incline. Not a flat road. This is the same road on which I did speedometer recordings a few weeks ago and posted on here. Same road on which I also tested my A4 (but I was the only person in the car then). I know the app isn’t probably right since it reads the ecu speed (which was around 2mph less than what was shown on the speedometer since the speedometer in BMWs has a correction factor or something to show an increased speed). Maybe I should stop being lazy and also do a run with the JB+ removed to see how much of a difference it makes (no scientific data or proper data logging - just using the same app for a before and after, if any).

Edit - Posted a screenshot from the app. Like I said. It isn’t scientific or official or anything. Purely for a before and after. I’ll remove the JB+ and do another run in a few days (temp yesterday was around 28F and this coming week, it is in the 50s starting today).
Attached Images

2017 Audi A7 Prestige

Last edited by VipinLJ; 03-01-2020 at 08:48 PM..
Appreciate 0